Monday 12 August 2013

Inquiry - My email to Corning Glass

The Year Six’ at Sherwood Primary are learning more and more about our upcoming exhibition. Recently we were talking about taking action and learning more by doing so. I wanted to inquire into learning about glass because I liked the video that I watched, called ‘A Day Made of Glass’. 


There is a company called Corning, who make awesome videos about how glass might be used in the future, which I was particularly interested in. I took action by emailing the company, saying that I admired their work and wanted to find out more. I asked if they were making any more “Day made of glass” videos, and got a reply from the Corning company all the way in New York, America!!!!! They said that they appreciated my enthusiasm in wanting to know more. They wished me luck in my future endeavours and introduced me to new resources  to help my learning, such as their youtube channel. Taking action is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment