Tuesday 25 June 2013

Inquiry - My Body System Poster



When my class started our new inquiry, we had to choose what system we wanted to research about, so I decided to find out “All About The Respiratory (Res-pi-ra-tory) System”. I was  so bored at first, but that was only because I had to read books and go onto the computer to get all my info and none of them had the right information that I needed. Then I wrote down my information on paper for a draft, after that I drafted it on the computer in Google Drive. I edited my work with some help from my classmates and my amazing teacher,‘Mrs Willemse’.  I started publishing my work on Comic Life, but it didn’t turn out like I thought it would. Instead of it being a comic, it looked like a poster, that’s why I changed to publish on a poster. I went onto Pages to copy my work off of Google Drive, then my teacher printed my work with the copier. While Mrs Willemse was printing my work, I started creating my poster. On the front, it looks so boring because all it says is“The Respiratory System”“ By Flynn Ivatt”, but inside,  it looks so cool! I put all my published work on it and I drew my own lung picture, it may be 2 things inside of it, but it is awesome! While I was making my last paragraph, it was tidying-up time and it was Tuesday and while I was doing the date for the teacher, I realized I was supposed to present the next day and I wasn’t finished, so I didn’t get to present. Next time I wish I could have more time and make up my mind about how to present, earlier.
Reflection: I may not have finished, but I’m proud of my work and I had fun. :) :} :] :D :/ :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment