Tuesday 25 June 2013

Inquiry - Our Class Google Drive


Google Drive was handy, easy and free! The drive was awesome, because it could hold our whole classes work. I prefer Google Drive more than a class server because I could work at home with my parents so that they could help me with my learning. Drive was one of the main resources in our body systems unit. We typed up all of our paragraphs that we had written. Next, we had to get three people to peer review our work for two good reasons. One - they had to find out about our amazing body systems and two - to check that it made sense or if the spelling was correct. And handiest of all, I could just copy and paste all of my writing onto keynote for my presentation. I recommend using Google Drive if you need a place to store your schoolwork when you want to catch up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment